We met during The Next Web in Amsterdam. The Next Web is a conference featuring Corporates and Start-Ups and focussed on building relationships between both. I met Shilpa and her partner in crime: Sromana Mukhopadhyay at their booth. They were promoting Shufflup, a fully automated, stand-alone cryptocurrency trading platform. Their goal is to make investment easy for anyone especially people who don’t usually invest in funds or other financial products. I was so interested in their vision and their mission that I asked if they wanted to take part to “Digital Explained to my Mom”.
During the interview, we have discussed a number of topics such as:
- What are HODLERs? This group which represents 83% of Bitcoin owners are people that are keeping Bitcoins in their wallet because they believe in its growth.
- What is the relationship between potatoes and algorithms?
- How do you explain to your parents that you will not be an engineer or a Doctor but will start your own business?
- How to choose a business partner to get with you on the journey?
I hope you will enjoy the interview!
Feel free to reach out to Shilpa and Shufflup.
- Website: https://shufflup.org/
- Email id: shilpa(at)shuffle.org